Collaboration
Collaboration has a huge impact on the way you teach and the way students will learn. For example, collaboration among professionals can create the most powerful lessons; which should be one of your many goals as a teacher. Let's be honest, it all starts with your creation of the lesson plan. In addition, it is also important to have your students collaborate together and learn to work with different personalities.
Hi Lindsey! I agree that collaboration has a huge impact on the way students will learn. Personally, I love reflecting on ideas of my peers and thinking deeply about certain topics! It is much more fun to learn with others rather than strictly by ourselves. Additionally, I feel that collaboration plays a large role socially as well. For example, if students are learning at a young age to communicate, and work together effective online, they are much more likely to be successful in 21st century job titles. Most jobs in today's advanced world require utilization of collaborating tools, being able to collaborate efficiently in online environments is the first step to this process.
ReplyDeleteGreat Post!
effectively*
ReplyDelete